Looking for things to do on your Maui babymoon? We’ve got you covered! Here are some ideas about how to spend your Maui vacation while pregnant. From dining out, mocktails to the perfect pregnancy massage, ensure your trip is equal parts relaxing and memorable.
Things to do on your Maui Babymoon
- Enjoy a sweet treat! Looking for a place to satisfy your sweet tooth while babymooning on Maui? We love Maui Ono Donuts, Leoda’s Pie Shop and Donut Dynamite for a start!
- Experience your resort or other accommodation. Listen, babymooning is only as relaxing as you make it. Cramming too many activities in to your stay is a surefire way to bypass this precious time of rest before baby. Lounge by the pool, head to the beach and soak up the view, and stay off your feet for a bit!
- Get a pregnancy massage. This should top the list of relaxing things to do between activities on Maui during your babymoon! We reccomend the Wailea Healing Center, which offers a wide variety of services available in a convenient south Maui location.
- Take babymoon portraits! Yeah, we had to build this in to our top things to do on your Maui babymoon 😉 Be sure to book in a maternity session with us while you’re here, so we can capture your time-before-baby with beautiful sunrise or sunset portraiture!
- Relax on the beach. Can you tell we’re big on taking things slow? Digging your toes in the sand is the perfect way to experience Maui’s beauty. We recommend catching sunrise, arguably one of the most beautiful times of day. Do it early in your trip so your body doesn’t mind the time difference!
There’s some food for thought – anything else you’d add to the experience? Let us know! We hope to sea you soon!
PS – Doesn’t Rachel look stunning during her sunset maternity session in Wailea? She had a couple of outfit changes, including wearing our Kasia Kulenty Selena rental gown in cielo!